So how many of you have joined in on my Mountains and Plains Quilt Along (QAL)? If you haven't you can join in at anytime. Because they are video recorded you can go back and watch the first video and then move onto the rest at your leisure. If you haven't joined in, we would love to have you!
There are quite a few people who have joined in and are actively participating in the Facebook group for the QAL! So nice to see everyone interacting there. AND there is a BONUS too! I created a mini block!!!
Watch the video for Week 3 here... then read all the info below and join in on the fun!
Welcome to Week 3! Today, we start making the blocks... Mini or Maxi! What do you need to do?
1. Watch the video for more detailed instructions and tips.
2. Go to the Quilt Alongs page here on my website to download this week's PDF and Paper Foundations for the mini, if that is what you are choosing to make.
3. Join our Facebook Group Quilt Alongs here with Canton Village Quilt Works to post pics, ask questions, and join in the fun.
4. If you are choosing to paper piece you can see my tutorials here on paper piecing: OR HERE
5. If you are just joining the QAL, you can purchase the pattern here.... it is on SALE! And you can get a printed or PDF Download.... your choice!
Remember, I will be skipping one week of Watch Me Wednesday, so I won't have another episode until March 21, 2018. Next week I will be in Orange County at the Orange Grove Quilter's Guild doing a lecture/trunk show and a workshop. You can see my schedule here.
Until Next Time....