So this week was very busy for me, in a good way. I was busy quilting customer quilts and busy with lots of other good things.They were all very good distractions. Here is a list of what I accomplished and feel good about:
2. Uploaded my 5th Podcast here
and in iTunes. (By the way, thank you to all who have listened to me talk, given me suggestions, and reviewed my podcasts on iTunes. I really appreciated you listening. Keep them coming!)
3. Getting ready for Quilt Market in Houston. Just a few more weeks. It is earlier this year and of course always fun. If anyone is going let me know, I would love to meet up with you.
4. Took little Pavi to get neutered on Wednesday. It was like nothing ever happened. He was playful as ever, when I picked him up.
5. Got my car serviced, really needed it!
6. I did my first Etsy Treasury
and included some people you might know. You can check it out here
but you need to do it before Sunday the 20th, it expires then.
7. Then I did a little sewing right here... Do you like????
I received the first two blocks and chose the contemporary way. All Kaffes and bright ones too! You know I love that!
So I wanted to do a practice block like everyone else and this is what I chose. What do you think?
I chose a black center, but forgot to upload the picture. I have to work on the outer ring yet. But I did not hand sew this as it suggests. I machine pieced it all!
Then I received the latest issue of Quilter's Newsletter Magazine and was just WOWED by this pattern. I must make it or at least put it on my list of to do quilts. I was thinking it would look great in 30s repro or in Kaffe fabrics. What are your thoughts??
Okay, so here is a close up, 30s or Kaffes?? Which do you think?
Anyway, I must focus the rest of the week. I have some big deadlines to meet and looking forward to each one.
My next post, I am going to give you a big update on the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp. So stay tuned.
Until Next Time...