1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Here are the 7 random facts about me:
1. I wear socks to bed because my feet are always so cold, sometimes even in the summer!
2. I drink lots and lots of herbal tea during the day. I always love something warm to drink and herbal tea does the trick.
3. The first time I took Home Economics in 6th grade, I loved it!!
4. When I was in grade school, I took ballet, tap, and modern dance. I loved it and was very coordinated then...what happened? Oh yeah, age set in!
5. I can't carry a tune worth a dime and my family never lets me forget!! Partly because I like to sing to songs and it really makes their ears bleed and totally ruins the song.
6. Two years ago, a good friend of mine and I went to see Tom Jones in concert and had a blast! Unfortunately, we did not think ahead and were without a spare pair of underwear to throw on the stage. He has still got it after all these years and has many followers and lots of underwear on the stage to prove it.
7. I hate the cold weather, but live in New England. Go figure!
That's it...I hope you found it interesting or not.
Here is who I am tagging:
Tracey from Quilting in Connecticut
Dawn from Sew Ritzy Itzy
Anne Heidi from Piece by Piece
Arlette from Polka Dot Pineapple
Denise from Happy Apple Quilts
Eileen from Eileen's Attic
Christine from Auntie's Quaint Quilts
So now you need to go check their blogs for those 7 random facts!
Have fun and stay tuned for some more great project finishes this week!