First off, I wanted to share two more photos of lovely people I was able to see again at Quilt Market.
The lovely Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs. She is such a sweet person with such beautiful designs. Pop in to say hello to her, you will be glad you did.
As you know going to Quilt Market, you often come home with wonderful goodies. This year, I brought home things with a giveaway in mind. So here is the deal:
There are 5 (FIVE), yes 5 chances to win. Here are the prizes:
Second, the highly sought after Moda Sampler box. You get a beautiful sampling of some of their most popular lines of fabric.
Fifth, a charm pack and fat quarter of Northcott's gorgeous new line, Leading Ladies.
- Write a comment on this post for one entry.
- For a second entry, sign up for my newsletter by clicking on the link on my sidebar. Then write another comment telling me that you did so.
- If you are already a subscriber, leave a separate comment telling me you subscribe.
- For a third entry, become a follower of my blog and then write another comment letting me know you are a new follower.
- If you are already a follower, just remind me in a separate comment.
- Blog about the giveaway and link back to my blog, leave another comment for a fourth entry.
** You must also have a way for me to contact you, e-mail or blog is fine.**
The giveaway will remain open until Midnight EST on November 2. I will do the drawing on November 3, 2009.
Good Luck to everyone!!