Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!
This is what I hope you have been awaiting, my 100th post! Yes, my blogiversary has long come and gone in November. Oh well! So I thought I would do something special.
With the holidays, I am sure you all have been busy or sick like I was. Now I am busy again working on projects. You'll see them in posts to come. But first to the rules of the giveaway and the PRIZES. Yes, I said prizes, 3 to be exact!!
1. All you need to do is comment on this post before January 9.
2. You MUST have a way for me to contact you. NO Anonymous posts will be entered.
3. Of course, please spread the word.
1. First prize: I will quilt an edge to edge design on any quilt top, of yours, up to a twin size. I will include the batting and the shipping back to you. Yes, for FREE! You just have to get the top and backing to me.
2. Second prize: I will quilt an edge to edge design on any quilt top, of yours, up to a lap or baby size. I will include the batting and the shipping back to you. Yes, for FREE! You just have to get the top and backing to me.
3. Third prize: This prize is pictured below. It is TWO books and a jelly roll. The jelly roll is from Moda. It is April Cornell Sunshine. This line was out a few years ago and you can no longer purchase it. You will get all THREE!! So take a look:
These will definitely provide some inspiration!
This giveaway is my way of saying THANK YOU to all of you who read my blog. Also, to thank you all for the wonderful inspiration you have given to me over the past year from reading your blogs.
This year it is my intention to continue to inspire you with lots of quilty posts and pictures. I have in line a tutorial, and some well deserved thank you posts for all the generous bloggers and non-bloggers for their generosity in donating wonderful pillowcases and fabric for the Hole in The Wall Gang.
And as usual, you can continue to read my monthly newsletter
for inspiration and checkout my gallery
for wonderful quilt pictures. Also, I am hoping to have an announcement this year that you may be interested in, so stay tuned!